Here's the small print on our most common delivery questions. If you need any help please contact us.
- You will have the option to nominate a safe place or neighbour your parcel can be left with if you aren’t going to be in. You can arrange this directly through our courier partners.
- Please track your order to avoid missing your delivery.
- If you enter your delivery address and / or contact information incorrectly and your parcel is returned to us by our couriers, we are happy to refund you for any items (as long as they aren’t damaged) but we cannot refund you for the cost of delivery.
- If you miss a delivery attempt our courier will contact you and we will endeavour to do the same to avoid a second missed delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for parcels that go missing after being left in a safe place.
- If you enter your delivery address and / or contact information incorrectly and your parcel is delivered to the incorrect address because of this, we cannot be held responsible for it and we cannot refund any of the items of delivery costs.
- We will do everything in our power to get your plants to you promptly. If you miss repeated delivery attempts and your plants perish or your delivery is returned due to multiple missed deliveries, we reserve the right to not replace your plants or refund you.